CONTACT v4u @ kerjayaLOVA

Cell: 012-8239119
Email: v4ulbn@gmail.com

If you are look for some one to fill up any post in your company, you can e-mail me details so I will post it up here.

On the other hand, if you are the one who is hunting for a job, do e-mail your CV to me so I can forward to the Companies in my listing.


Sunday, November 1, 2009

Receptionist

To young female out there, this is probably a good news for you...




Labuan Offshore Financial Authority (LOFSA) is currently looking for a Receptionist. If you are good in communication skills, English speaking and presentable looking, this is job is right for you.

All I've got to say, it is a golden opportunity , grab it! I am sure LOFSA is offering a good benefit for you.

Wait no more, send you resume or contact us for more details. Or you can visit their website to learn more about the company.

Send you application to us or directly to LOFSA:

Labuan Office Mail
Labuan Offshore Financial Services Authority (LOFSA),
Level 17, Main Office Tower,
Financial Park Complex,
Jalan Merdeka,
87000 Labuan F.T., Malaysia.

Phone and Fax
Tel No: 6 087 591200 / 591300
Fax No: 6 087 413328 / 453442 / 411496 



CLOSING DATE : 9th Novermber, 2009


No comments:

Post a Comment