CONTACT v4u @ kerjayaLOVA

Cell: 012-8239119
Email: v4ulbn@gmail.com

If you are look for some one to fill up any post in your company, you can e-mail me details so I will post it up here.

On the other hand, if you are the one who is hunting for a job, do e-mail your CV to me so I can forward to the Companies in my listing.


Friday, November 6, 2009

Technical Account Admin Clerk

Another opening this week, another well-established Reinsurance Company is looking for a Technical Account Admin Clerk, 1 parmenant post and 1 temporary or on contract basis post.


If you are interested to apply,
please write in to us (check info below) together with you C.V. and certs.



No CLOSING DATE, once they find the right candidate,
an interview will be held and the most eligable will be offered to take up this positions.

No comments:

Post a Comment